Monday, March 24, 2014

Dear Last Chance Chapel, friends, and family

    Thank you for all your prayers and support. Things are going well here in Japan, but we have our trials. Lately we've been having troubles with no mail coming that we are waiting for. On top of that, our internet is cut off for two weeks. We are still persevering.

    Recently I had four students graduate from elementary school. They are now entering the grade from twelve years old to fifteen year old. Three of my student's graduation I attended at their school. It was very embarrassing being the only foreigners there, but hopefully coming there made an impression on the kids. Pray that they will start coming to my English classes so I can minister the word of God to them. God bless...


   John Cathcart 










No comments:

Post a Comment