Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Dear Last Chance Chapel, friends, and family

    Thank you for all your prayers and support. Well, it has been about a week since my sister Bethany moved to Russia for the mission field. It will be a new chapter in our lives with both of us in two different countries. I just recently got some good news. I am able to stay in Japan for another two months. :) I am still waiting for a reply about extending my stay in Japan for three years. I hope it will come.

  Classes are going good. Always have student behavior problems though with the kids. :/ The two adult students that got recently saved, still need some more time. They still don't understand the salvation message. A lot of my students don't understand why they need salvation. So with these two adult students, I am going to show the Jesus movie in Japanese. It will be their first time watching the film. God bless...

P.S. The pictures are a recent event that I went to along with my sister. It was the anniversary of the head of the Bible College in Ikoma. My great uncle Coote married the pastor and his wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment