Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Dear Last Chance Chapel, friends, and family

    Thank you for all your prayers and support. Sorry for posting late. I have been busy and also had a computer crash recently. Things have been going good. We recently had a church picnic and we are enjoying the fall in Japan. My brother preached this Sunday at Hari church. It was a good message. Classes are going good. I have made a lot of acquaintances over the years here living in Japan. Made lot of friends in the hometown where I live and friends at the gym that I attend at. I'm learning what it is like teaching at a high school here in Japan. Very challenging. I hope that there will be someway that I can share the gospel with my students there in the high school. My junior high school students from my private class in the Hari church will be choosing a new high school to go to next year. I may be losing that class next year. Not sure if it will continue. It will be a sad time. I have been teaching them for I believe six years. Please keep them in your prayers as not all of them are saved yet and also that the Lord will guide them in their life. Please keep praying that all my students would get saved and that there will be a revival in Japan. God bless...


 John Cathcart



No comments:

Post a Comment